It’s not always easy to find the time for a beauty routine. But, it is possible! The key is to start small and stay consistent.
This blog post will teach you how to create a 5-minute beauty routine that you can do every day without sacrificing your health or happiness.
Some people might find it difficult to start a new routine, but the key is starting small and staying consistent.
You can use these steps as your own guide or tweak them to fit your lifestyle.
- The first thing you need to do is get rid of all beauty products that aren’t necessities for safe skin care.
What this means depends on how often you wear makeup, if you have any sensitive areas like acne-prone skin, etc., so make sure to think about what’s going into your body when selecting products that are best for YOU!
Here are some essentials:
- A gentle cleanser (we recommend Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Daily Cleanser).
- Sunscreen with an SPF 30+ rating (we recommend Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50).
- A gentle moisturizer (we recommend Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15).
Next, you want to make sure your skin is prepared for the day.
If this means washing it first or applying a mask before bedtime, then do so!
Here are some options:
- Wash your face with one of these cleansers and pat dry using a clean towel.
- Kiehls Pure Vitality Radiant Cleansing Oil (This can also be used as an oil-based makeup remover!).
- Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Face Wash.
Apply a mask prior to bedtime.
Glamglow SUPERCLEANSE Daily Exfoliating Cleanser and Acne Treatment Mask (This can be used as an exfoliator, too!)
Apply Vaseline or a similar product before you go to sleep so your skin will stay moisturized overnight.
Now that the basics are taken care of, it’s time to get in some extra TLC!
You should include these items into your routine when possible:
- Oil (we recommend Olio D’Oro 100% Pure Organic Olive Oil).
- Exfoliant (this could be makeup removing wipes if you’re using them every day!).
- Moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher rating (we recommend Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15).
If you’ve managed to do all these steps, then congratulations! You just completed a beauty routine that can be done in five minutes or less.
It should take up no more than about 20-30 minutes of your morning each day if you’re starting fresh and doing it right.
But remember the key is consistency over quantity, so don’t stress out too much if there are days when you only have time for two or three steps instead of six!
To summarize, there are three steps you can take to create a 5-minute beauty routine.
First, choose products that work for your skin and hair type. Second, prioritize what is most important to accomplish in the five minutes allotted (e.g., moisturizing ingredients). Third, remember to use all of the product before it expires!
The best way to get started with this new routine is by trying out one or two different products at first so you’ll know which ones work best for you and then increasing from there as needed based on how often you want/need a quick facial treatment.
Give these ideas a shot today! You deserve time to yourself after working hard all week long don’t let your morning routine keep robbing those few minutes of peace.
For more beauty related content click on this link:https://ergomo.net.