The Perfect Lifestyle is a term that we often use to describe the perfect balance between work, life and leisure. In order to achieve this Perfect Lifestyle, you need to have certain things under control.
It’s not about the things you own, it’s about what they do for your daily life and how happy you are as a result of them. There is no one size fits all perfect lifestyle to be had but there are ways we can get close by using tricks from other successful people that work well in our lives.
Here are 10 Life Hacks for the Perfect Lifestyle that will help you get there:
- Plan your day in advance
- Get enough sleep
- Eat healthy food
- Exercise regularly
- Be creative with your work schedule
- Keep your desk tidy
- Create a routine for tasks at work
It’s no secret that everyone is striving for the perfect lifestyle. Perfect body, good job, all of your friends love you and are jealous of how awesome your life must be. But have you ever thought about what it takes to achieve this?
Here are some simple ways in this blog about lifehacks to get started on living a more fulfilling life:
- Keep a journal write down everything from work frustrations to jotting down memories with loved ones
- Use the Pomodoro Technique to help you focus on certain tasks that may need more attention. This is especially helpful if you’re feeling burnt out or experiencing writer’s block.
- Spend time with friends and family outside of work hours
- Take some days off from social media (if it’s affecting your mood) and spend one day per week completely offline so there are no distractions when working.”
- “Coming up with the perfect work-life balance can be tough, but it’s not impossible and these life hacks will help you get there.”
- Have hobbies unrelated to work, such as reading books about topics that interest you in order to find new ways of looking at things
- Read at least 30 minutes each day for pleasure. There’s an endless amount of books in the world! It doesn’t even matter what genre you enjoy reading
- Take care of yourself by practicing self-love or setting boundaries with those who don’t give you enough time or respect
- Find balance in your life with work, family and friends
- Do things that make you feel good about yourself this can be anything from a new haircut to challenging yourself at the gym or joining an organization
As for me? I’m going to start setting up my bedtime routine so it’s easier on myself during the weekdays when I have commitments after work. When everything else feels like too much, all I need is some deep breaths before sleep. It helps me recharge every day! Less stress and anxiety means a healthier lifestyle overall.
A simple way to make yourself more productive during the day?
Get up earlier than usual so you have time for exercise before starting work or school. And if possible, take a nap later in the afternoon to recharge your batteries before tackling dinner preparation and anything that needs tackling in the evening.
To get more done at work, use these tricks:
Track your time for an entire day and see where you are spending it on a task-by-task basis to truly understand how much of each hour is “wasted.” You can also track what percentage of tasks actually need to be completed vs. the ones which just take up space or distract you from other important projects! Then start working smarter by doing less but concentrating on completing key tasks rather than everything simultaneously.
Get creative, come up with solutions instead of complaining about problems. And when possible, try using alternatives like public transportation if you don’t drive yourself everywhere or switching to cloth napkins instead of paper ones to save money and the environment.
Perfect lifestyle with lifehacks:
Perfect Lifestyle Monday: My New Year’s Resolution; or Why I’m Taking Back Control Of My Life And Moving Out
Perfect Happiness Tuesday: How To Make A Perfectly Satisfying Dinner For Two On The Cheap?
Perfect Stressed Wednesday Blogging Tips: Exercise Your Brain In Fresh Ways With These Six Ideas
Thursday Thrift Shopping Picks & Previews
Friday Favorite Things Roundup