The perfect body makeup product for Instagram can be hard to find.
That is why I have compiled a list of the top 10 best body makeup products available on the market right now.
These products are:
1) Bare Minerals Foundation Primer,
2) Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray,
3) NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer,
4) Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer Palette (Light).
5) NYC Sunny Bronzer Body Glow Powder in Bronze Goddess.
6) Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte bronzing powder (Medium).
7) e.l.f Cosmetics Illuminating Tinted Lip Oil in Praline.
8) Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in Brown Sugar.
9) L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara.
And finally, the coveted L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 120 Natural Buff.
In the article, you will find a list of the benefits and drawbacks for each product on my best body makeup products list as well as where to buy these products online!
- The best thing about this product is that it lasts all day long without needing touch ups or reapplication.
- It also has a matte finish which is perfect for those days when I need an extra bit of coverage but want something natural looking.
- It can easily be applied over any type of skin flaw such as pimples, blemishes or scars with no issues at all.
- It also comes with a handy applicator that makes it easy for on the go.
- The product does not come in different shades, so if you have darker skin tone than 120 Natural Buff is not going to work for you.
- It can be difficult to apply at times and needs time to dry before being able to touch or move your face around freely without smudging the makeup.
- This product does not come cheap so if your budget isn’t large then this may not be the best option for you.
- The only other downside is that it takes a little extra time to apply which can sometimes bother me when I’m in a rush, but I’ve come up with my own tips on how to avoid this issue if it ever crops up again!
Where To Buy:
All of these products are available online and many retailers such as Ulta Beauty carry them.
I strongly recommend shopping around for the best price and using a code if possible to get an extra discount!
$14-$39 (depending on the product)
This product claims to be long lasting, high coverage, and easy to apply.
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural looking makeup that lasts all day and is easy to apply.
If you have darker skin tone, then the Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation may be better for you as it comes in different shades!
There are some things that can sometimes bother you when you are in a rush, but don’t worry, if I’ve come up with my own tips on how to avoid this issue if it ever crops up! To know more about the tips click on this link: https://ergomo.net.
We hope you found this guide to be helpful and inspiring when it comes to your makeup routine.For more updates stay tuned.